FILM AND TELEVISION INSTITUTE OF INDIA
|Sr. No : PN/40|
|Indent No : 2331||Enquiry No : PN/40|
|Date of Enquiry : 02/07/2009||Due Date : 28/07/2009|
|Telephone Exchange|| 25432299, 25431817,
25430363, 25430017 (Ext.210)
|Fax No. :||91-020-25430416|
|Purchase Officer :||25431366||E-mail :||email@example.com|
|(1) Storage with Following Specificatgions: Quantity :1(One)|
CIFS , iSCSI & FCP (Unified Storage) - NFS support will be advantageous
9 TB RAW with SATA Drive . Should Support > 60 Drives
|Disk Support||The storage box should able to support mixture of SATA (500GB, 750GB, 1TB) & FC/SAS (144GB, 300GB, 450GB) 15K RPM Disks.|
|Tape backup Port||FC port for NDMP backup|
|Support for Raid Levels||
Raid 1+0/4/5/6 or Equivelent with ability to protect against simultaneous double disk failures in the same RAID set in all conditions.
Should support Windows 2003, RHEL, Solaris, AIX & HPUX
|Snapshot for Backup/Recovery||No of Snapshots per file systems or Volume as per following company policy:Snapshot will be required for every 4 Hrs and it will be kept for 6 wks. Couple of Data copies of the Volume can be backed up in the same Storage without any performance overhead on the system.
These datacopies can be restored in no time to recover the corrupted volumes . The datacopies of the volume backed up can be retained for atleast 6 wks depending on the criticality of the data.
No performance penalty on storage when Sanpshots enabled in production.Snapshots should be RAID protected with same type of disks.Note: Additional hardware to be quoted if Snapshot has performance penalty to give equivalent performance
|Unified Storage||SAN should support both FC and iSCSI|
|Windows Active Directory Integration/NIS support||support for windows/unix file services simultaneously|
|Operating system support of controller / gateway||Microkernel Based Operating system.Storage should not be based General Unix/windows or equivalent OS based architecture.OS should support feature to protect data from simultaneous double disk failures in same Raid Group.|
|Recovery||Dynamic recovery support from snapshots.Should be able to offer feature which can help recover entire data from Snapshots incase of corruption in minutes without using tapes backups.|
|Management Software||Should be equipped with Management software to provide management facilities (both Configuration & administration) through Linux/Windows platforms. Should also be able to manage using telnet|
|volumes prioritization||Data volumes prioritization as per the sequential read and write operation and as per the criticality of the application/Database . Real time status should be given to the volumes which need high iops as compared to the other non-critical volumes. Need Storage utilization more on the productive way|
|Disk expansion Capability||Provision for Dynamic on-line disk expansion|
|Should support Filesystems of minimum 1TB with capability to dynamically expand / shrink them on the fly without any disruption.|
|Thin Provisioning||The filesystem should allow thin provisioning|
|Worload Prioritization||Should able to prioritize the workload based on filesystems|
|DeDuplication||System should be capable of De Duplicating blocks (removing duplicate blocks) within the File System. Should support this across CIFS , NFS , FC SAN And iSCSI|
|Additional Feature Prefarable||It should be compliant with Oracle's Hardware Assisted Resilient Data (HARD) Initiative to prevent data corruptions.|
|Installation & Implementation||Onsite Installation by Authorised service provider . Letter of Certification is required from the principal company|
Terms and Conditions:
- The vendor has to submit a Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) @ 2% of his quoted value in the form of Demand Draft in favour of "The Accounts Officer, Film & TV Institute of India, Pune" on any nationalised bank payble at Pune. In case the vendor fails to submit the said EMD his quotation may be considered.
- The Successful bidder has to submit a Performance Security Deposit @ 5% of the Purchase Order Value either in the form of Account Payee Demand Draft, Fixed Deposit Receipt on any nationalised bank or Bank Guarantee. It should be valid for the period of 60 days beyond the date of completion of all contractual obligations of the supplier including warranty obligations.
- Mention Enquiry No, Name of the Material, Quotation No. & Due Date and write as 'Limited Tender Enquiry' on the Envelop.
- Quotation by Fax / email and Conditional Quotation will not be accepted.
- Rates to be quoted in words & any correction/overwriting should stamped & signed.