FILM AND TELEVISION INSTITUTE OF INDIA
|Telephone Exchange|| 25432299, 25431817,
25430363, 25430017 (Ext.210/232)
|Fax No. :||91-020-25430416|
|Purchase Officer :||25431366||E-mail :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sr. No.||Description of the Material||Qty|
|1.||Split Air Conditioner (A/C) of 1.5 Tones capacity.||14 Nos|
|2.||Split Air Conditioner (A/C) of 2 Tones capacity.||
The rates to be quoted should be inclusive of all taxes, including packing, freight charges and octroi charges for door delivery at our Stores at the FTII.
- The vendor has to submit a Earnest Money Deposit ( EMD ) @2% of his quoted value in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “The Accounts Officer, Film & TV Institute of India, Pune” on any nationalised bank payable at Pune. In case the vendor fails to submit the said EMD his quotation may be considered.
- The successful bidder has to submit a Performance Security Deposit @ 5% of the Purchase Order Value either in the form of Account Payee Demand Draft, Fixed Deposit Receipt on any nationalised bank or Bank Guarantee. It should be valid for the period of 60 days beyond the date of completion of all contractual obligations of the supplier including warranty obligations.
- Mention Enquiry No, Name of the Material ,Quotation No. & Due Date and write as ‘Limited Tender Enquiry ’ on the Envelope.
- Quotation by Fax / email and Conditional Quotation will not be accepted.
- Rates to be quoted in words & any correction/overwriting should stamped & signed.