FILM AND TELEVISION INSTITUTE OF INDIA
No.D-11044/2/2001-Estate(Vol II) Date : 2.12.2011
Sub : Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract CORAL EPABX System for the year 2011-2012.
The FTII has installed USHA CORAL make EPABX System in April, 2002. It has been decided to entrust Annual Maintenance Contract on comprehensive basis for a period of one year from 1.1.2012 to 31.12.2012. The EPABX System is installed in the premises on First Floor of TV Building.
You are therefore requested to kindly inspect the EPABX System and submit your sealed quotation addressed to The Estate Manager, FTII for comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract for a period of one year from 1.1.2012 to 31.12.2012.
Your quotation should reach the undersigned by 15th December, 2011 along with the Technical Support Letter from the Manufacturing Company M/s.Usha Corol, Pune in your favour and your firm's undertaking for accepting the terms & conditions of FTII, and also that the spares and Software Programming for the above machine will be made available and the system will be put in working condition as and when requisitioned by the FTII within 48 hours.
Your quotation should reach within the stipulated period of 15 days i.e by 15.12.2011 (last date by 5.00 p.m) to the Central Registry FTII, Pune. The quotation received after 15th December, 2011 will not be entertained.
FTII - TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE
1. The Concerned Agency will submit the Technical Support Letter from the Manufacturing Company M/s.Usha Corol, Pune in their favour (Original).
2. Within this contract the Agency will bear the cost of all the spares required for the maintenance of the system during contract period.
3. During the monthly preventive maintenance visit, their engineer will do the entire servicing along with the cleaning of the system with air pump or Vacuum.
4. During the contract period Agency will make 1 regular monthly visit excluding any number of repair / breakdown calls.
5. Company engineer will resolve our all types of problems related to software programming and hardware.
6. Agency will be resolving all the complaints of the Operator, as well as other working peoples.
7. Mode of payment will be quarterly basis.
8. The agency will maintain the complaint / maintenance register in EPABX Room and will submit their reports regularly.